Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

"Release to Switch" and CCM ICD

Working on a Unity 3.0.2, TSP 3.0.2c, and CCM 3.1.2c (PUB and SUB cluster), with ICD running on the Publisher.<br>I am trying to front end an ICD with a Call Handler or Subscriber. However, I can not get the Unity to release to the CCM, even though the transfer options are set to "Release to Switch". I have even created a subscriber to see if I can dial by extension from the Opening Greeting, and I can get to the Subscriber Box, then the Transfer begins ("Please hold..."), but I am put on indefinite hold by Unity.<br>This may be more a CCM issue, but I can dial no troubles from the CCM to the ICD. I can not Transfer from Unity to the ICD. <br>Any input is welcomed.<br><br>--Cael

5 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: "Release to Switch" and CCM ICD

We are addressing this issue along with many other "release to switch issues" currently. For now, try inserting a few commas at the end of the transfer string to the ICD (i.e. 123,,)

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

Thanks, I will try that, any idea what timeframe we might expect a patch/update to appear?

--Cael

Anonymous
N/A

Probably around 11/13.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

Any more info on when to expect a new release to address this? Will it be a CCM fix or a Unity fix?

--Cael

Anonymous
N/A

The word now is Wednesday or Thursday.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content