Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

"Transfer" softkey button is missing

This is 7960 configured for receptionist, and also has attendant console. CCM is 4.1.3(sr1).

"Transfer" softkey is missing when pick up the phone call.

8 REPLIES

Re: "Transfer" softkey button is missing

Hi,

Check the softkey template for connected state, and the max number of calls on the line(should be 2 or higher)

Hi,

Also check whether this is a shared Line or not,I have seen strange issues with shared Lines.

Thanks

Aman

I double checked, under softkey template connected state, "transfer" is selected and work fine on other phones use the same template. and max calls set to 2.

And also this is not shared line.

Is this phone running the latest phone load,Could u test it with a latest load (7.2.3)

Thanks

Aman

I had the same problem using a 7960 for a receptionist. I upgraded my 7960 to the following application load: P00307020300 and it fixed the problem.

Good luck

Bronze

Make sure your phone select "softkey template" at Phone Configuration.

We had the same problem right after we upgraded. We upgraded from 3.3.4 to 4.1.3 which has some radical changes in it. I got it to work when I began manipulating the "max number of calls" on the DN configuration for EACH line appearance. I set each line to have a max number of 3 calls with a busy trigger of 1. I know that all six line appearances aren't necessary anymore...it's an issue with what the receptionist wants... I configured the side car DN's the same way. I had to do the same thing with her wireless 7920 phone too.

If you have specified softkey template in device pool, then for this 7960, ignore that and specify the softkey template in the phone configuration

Views
Helpful
Replies