cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Real Time Reporting

JASON NIELSEN
Level 1
Level 1

We are running version 3.0(2) and the real time reporting is now intergrated with the Administration Software.

I had to set up a user named reporting and a password and assigned it admin rights under the User Configuration to view the real-time reporting. I understand that version 2.2 had a client side plug-in. 3.0 does not.

The only problem is that when a user logs in, it goes to a authentication page /CRAlogin/login.html or something like that to make sure the user had the correct rights for the page I bookmarked which is the Real-Time reporting page. Supervisor does not work. Only when the username is set for Administrator does the page load.

Has anyone experienced this?

2 Replies 2

murabi
Level 4
Level 4

I guess, this is the way the Reporting tool 3.0 works . Its basically for secure reporting. Hence authentication is used so that only the right persons should have access to the reports.

sueboin
Level 1
Level 1

Just wondering if you ever heard of a solultion for logging in as a supervisor. I just finished installing 3.1 and was hoping to give several people supervisor rights so they could have access to RTR. Still no go.

Thanks.

Sue