Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Reception desk test software

Hi I'm told that there is some software bundled with Callmanager to enable testing (on a PC) of reception desk functions like hunt groups. Can anyone tell me what it is called and where to find it please?

rgds

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: Reception desk test software

The one that comes with Callmanager is called Attendant Console. This is the real software used for reception desk apps. You can use this for testing as well.

To get this, open Callmanger Admin page. Go to Application > Install Plugin > Callmanager Attendant Console

regards,

Anup

2 REPLIES
Silver

The one that comes with Callmanager is called Attendant Console. This is the real software used for reception desk apps. You can use this for testing as well.

To get this, open Callmanger Admin page. Go to Application > Install Plugin > Callmanager Attendant Console

regards,

Anup

OK thanks. I'm told I need a plugin on each PC that will act as attendant console so I'm guessing each of those will need do:

Application > Install Plugin > Callmanager Attendant Console

rgds

Les

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.