cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording messages w media master + phone

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Call Manager 3.0(11)<br>tsp 1.0.0.28<br>Unity 2.4.6.102<br>When using media master in SA or AA and want to use a phone to record or playback messages, the phone rings after about 10 sec but I hear nothing on the phone and i receive this error message in a pop-up window titled "Active Voice CommServer"<br><br>Assertion failed: HRESULT 0x8007000E:<br><br>File: h:\commsvr\Sources\TRaP\AvTrapConnectionHolderSvr\AvTrapConnectionHolder.cpp<br><br>Line: 1474<br><br>Phone number and ip address of Unity are configured correctly in the options of the media master bar.<br><br>Any idea?<br><br><br><br>Pascal Beauregard

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Make sure you have ports assigned to MM Record in the SA. Unity always uses the last available MM port and works backwards from there. Make sure your ports look ok with Status Monitor. Are all of your ports defined and active in the TSP? If you change the MM Record ports in the SA, does the problem stay the same? Did this work before? Does rebooting fix the problem?

If problems persist you may want to upgrade your software or open a case with TAC.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Not applicable

Hi,

I have verified that I have MM Record in the SA, in fact all the ports have the MM check box selected. The ports looks OK in Status Monitor. All the ports are active and defined in the TSP. I tried to change the MM port attribution with no success. Rebooting was not solving the problem. This was not working before.

We also install the 2.4.6.135 version on another server and still have the same problem.

Thanks!

Pascal Beauregard

Not applicable

Hi Pascal,
Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the exact same issue...
Thanks in advance for your time...
gpaulson@wirespeednet.com