Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started.

Recording VoIP calls

Does anyone know about a way to record VoIP calls? The idea is to have a way to record sessions of a call center that runs over SoftIPphones. I know how to use a Racal equipment to save analogic calls on a PABX.

I was thinking in a way to do a conference call (automatic) to every call incoming to the SoftIPPhone, joining it to a voice channel at PABX (via an AS5300 VoIP gateway). What do you think? Is there an easier way?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
3 REPLIES

Re: Recording VoIP calls

Look at Eyretel- they have done quite a lot of work integrating into Cisco Call Manager and have developed a skinny interface.

www.eyretel.com

I installed Eyretel IP Recorder Beta with CCM and it works fine. It records conversations in sterero, each party in one channel.

I'm very interested in testing the Eyretel Ip Recorder Beta with CCM. I could not find any references to this product on the eyretel website. Can you direct me to a url to download this beta or a contact to calland request the beta?

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies