Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Redirecting IP phone call to another phone at another location

I am having 2 sites across WAN one is Datacenter (DC) site & one is Disaster site (DR). I have remote locations on serial link connected to my service provider from the service provider i am having a serial link each to DC & DR. i am having cisco 7902G IP Phone each at all these locations

I am having CISCO call manager server at DC & DR

DC CCM is the publisher & DR CCM is subcriber.

IP Phone access the publisher server at DC & if DC is down they get serviced by the subcriber server at DR

My problem is each of the remote locations dial in to 3 different ip phones at DC & my requiremet is that if the DC is down the remote ip phone dialing to these nos should be directed to the ip phones at DR.

How do i do this is there any config changes to be made in the CCM pls suggest.

The dial-plan is at DC i have etxn from 22101-4 & at DR the dial-plan starts from 44101-4

each CTD is having a single ip phone.

How do i enable

2 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: Redirecting IP phone call to another phone at another locati

Why do nto you creat a Shared line betwenen the phones at botht eh sites, so it rings on both th pheons and if the phoen at DC is down still you can answer the call at DR.

If the PUb goes down the phoens at DC shoudl come back up immediately if t you have yopur WAN link UP

p.s: rate the posting if ti helps

Community Member

Re: Redirecting IP phone call to another phone at another locati

Hi,

thanks for the reply. My req. is that the phone should ring at DC when the DC / Phone are up & if in case the DC / phone goes down it should be redirected to the DR site & the phone at DR should ring.

Pls let me know the configuration changes to be made at the router or to the Cisco Call manager server.

Regards

Hitesh

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content