Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Redirecting to a custom page.

Hi,

My objective is to redirect to a custom page when i push dial softkey. Is there any leads which would help me in redirecting to a custom page ?

This is the scenario :

I go to the services and than select the one of the lead from the list and push Dial softkey. As soon as i hit dial the page goes to the default page. How do i change this default page to my custom page ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Agam

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Redirecting to a custom page.

Did you by any chance every figure this out?

You could develop a TAPI listener that waits for the CM to transmit data once the call has been pickedup. Upon pickup, the TAPI listner could execute the CISCOIPExecute method to push the custom page to the phone.

This requires some API Programming; knowledge of the TAPI standards, and what Extenstions Cisco has available through TAPI.

To date I am unaware of any method to display information Immediatly after placing the call: only upon call completion (Eg. someone picksup the other end)

Thanks for your reply. I have a tapi listener already running. With which i am able to push back to the phone using CiscoIPPhoneExecute. I know that's the draw back of Cisco Extension. untill both stations are not connect it doesn't give back the IP address of the phone. My API programming gets all the information and sends it to an html page which in turn pushes to the phone using CiscoIPPhoneExecute. What I am using shellexecute to execute html page. Is there any other way you can execute CiscoIPPhoneExecute ?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content