Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Registered Softphone generates "fastbusy" with incoming call

I recently configured IPMA via the wizard, but have not deployed it.

The configuration wizard created a couple of problems, the softphone issue is the remaining problem.

When the softphones are registered the users can make calls, but calling parties get a fastbusy. If the softphone is unregistered the calling party gets vmail. As far as I can tell the CTI apps are registering and unregistering successfully.

Replication indicates no errors. The phones were working before, I don't see any indication that there is a TSP compatibility problem. The CTI ports have been reset and the CTI managers restarted, several times.

2 REPLIES

Re: Registered Softphone generates "fastbusy" with incoming call

The IPMA wizard can screw up your Partitons and Calling search spaces. It sounds like your CTI/lines on the softphone are no longer in the correct Calling search space/partition. i would check that first.

Re: Registered Softphone generates "fastbusy" with incoming call

I should have mentioned that I've already checked the CTI phone configurations. The wizard didn't change them, and the phones in the correct CSS.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content