Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Registry settings

Unity 4.02

I am looking for registry entries to solve the following issues:

1. "Changing How Cisco Unity Handles Messages Interrupted by Disconnected

Calls". It looks like you could set behavior on this in old versions of unity (3.1(6)) and 4.03.

2. "Customizing the Subscriber Conversation: Changing the Order of Addressing and Recording When Subscribers Send Messages" Same as above.

Can I do this with 4.02? The documents I read claim these keys should be able to be set in tools depot but they do not exist. Any suggestions?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Re: Registry settings

#1 is changable in the Advanced Settings Tool found in the tools depot on your desktop - the setting you want is called "Conversation - Mark message read upon hangup".

You can download the latest version of Advanced Settings Tool off www.CiscoUnityTools.com - this setting is available in 4.0(2).

#2 is a feature that was introduced in 4.0(3) - the setting is again found in the Advanced Settings Tool and it's called "Conversation - Message addressing order" - but it wont show up for 4.0(2) systems.

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Registry settings

#1 is changable in the Advanced Settings Tool found in the tools depot on your desktop - the setting you want is called "Conversation - Mark message read upon hangup".

You can download the latest version of Advanced Settings Tool off www.CiscoUnityTools.com - this setting is available in 4.0(2).

#2 is a feature that was introduced in 4.0(3) - the setting is again found in the Advanced Settings Tool and it's called "Conversation - Message addressing order" - but it wont show up for 4.0(2) systems.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content