Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

reinstall CM steps.

Hi,

I previously configured the CM with ver 4.1(3) for test purpose. I need to change the name on the CM server now. I believe that reinstallation is the best option. can somebody tell me the procedure to reinstall the CM

Thanks

Brgds

renzil

3 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: reinstall CM steps.

If you need to re-install without restoring any data then simply boot from 2000.2.4 CD or 2000.2.7 DVD and upgrade to 2000.2.7SR2 or later. Select "This is new installation". Install CM 4.1(3).

If you need to restore data follow this:

1. Boot from 2000.2.4CD or 2000.2.7 DVD and upgarde to 2000.2.7SR2 or later. During initial setup screen select "This is new installation"

2. Install CM 4.1(3) and any SRs that were installed on the system that you have backup from.

3. Install BARS and restore from backup

Hello

Can you explain how can I change all password for a CM 3.3(3) in the publisher and suscriber server?

Cisco Employee

You use the AdminUtility to change teh 3.3(3) service account passwords. Info regarding the AdminUtility can be found here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080095225.shtml

Kevin

Views
Helpful
Replies