cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

reinstall residuals

jermocide
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,<br>I actually have two questions.<br>1. I recently had a Unity upgrade gone bad. After several complete uninstalls and reinstalls I was able to get it up and going. However there are now 4 exchange mailbox accounts for their domain administrator account. I imagine I can just delete three of them with no worries but I wanted to check and make sure. Will this be O.K.?<br><br>2. This location also complains that on an inconsistant basis they will recieve messages a day or so late. I believe it may be the time/date setting on the individuals computers may be off. Could anyone give me some insight on message delivery and timing concerning the Unity.<br><br>Thank you for any information regarding these issues<br><br>Jeremy<br><br>

1 Reply 1

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

1) You can try that. Or else, delete them all and run the default configuration and get the mailbox created again. There are a bunch of posts talking about running the configmgr executable.
2) Message delivery problems should not be related to the individual computers. It could be an MTA issue with Microsoft.

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems
anilve@cisco.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: