Remote office 7941 access to Call manager main office failing
I have a remote office with a VPN tunnel between it (on a 5505) and a main office 5520. Vpn Tunnel is up. Can browse internet and voip phone can reach a 2811 router at the main office that is used for the Emergency Voice Gateway. I can call a land line from the voip phone but I cannot call another extension on the main office network. No one can call me.
1) Why can I reach the Voice GW and not the 2 call managers since they are on the same subnet?
2) Do I need 2 vlans on the ASA 5505 remote office side? One for data and one for voice?
3) Do I configure 2 dhcp scopes if the above is true?
4) How do I pass Vlan info across the VPN tunnel? A guy keeps telling me they need to be on same Vlan
5) If my routing for Ipsec says the network where the call manager is located is on other side of tunnel, how do I do this?
Re: Remote office 7941 access to Call manager main office failin
Not all the professionals I know are like you, arrogant and assuming. You know nothing about my background. Seems I always have to ask simple questions on this forum because detailed questions don't get seen by the people who really know. Do you troll the forums to exercise your superiority with Voip? Voip I don't know, Routing, switching and vpn I know. All you had to say to me was option 150 and it was the answer I needed. Thanks Voip Guru!
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...