Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repartee migration

Hola,<br><br>I have a couple questions regarding Repartee migration. Customer has several transaction boxes for the Human Resources department. The greetings for these boxes are recorded by the owner of these transaction boxes. She's able to do this from her phone station.<br><br>I see in Unity how to take ownership of call handlers, but I can't figure out how I can allow this person to record greetings from her station. The only thing I can think of would be to create another CoS, and allow her web access to record the greetings.<br><br>Any ideas here?<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Brent<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Repartee migration

Currently Unity doesn't allow you to rerecord greetings for call handlers... just your own subscriber greetings.

You'll have to get SA access for folks that need to edit handlers. You can lock the COS they're assigned to down such that they can't go too wild in the system.

Yeah, I know... the owner field in there was put there for just this reason (i.e. if you were the owner of a handler you would be allowed to enter a special phone conversation to access that handler's greetings). It was never implemented and hasn't gotten high enough on the development priorities list to get done. So many features, so little time...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content