Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Replacement parts for 7910 and 7960 IP phones

I have a number of 7910 and 60s that won't stand up, the part that is broken has stamped on it p/n 700-04985-01.

Does anyone know a source for this part?

4 REPLIES

Re: Replacement parts for 7910 and 7960 IP phones

I think what you are talking about is the footstand.

Now I took a look at a couple of phones and all the p/n's on the footstand (regular) says 700-04989-01. Do you have a 7914 (one or two). Depending upon the number of 7914s, you may need a CP-SINGLFOOTSTAND (33$ list) or CP-DOUBLFOOTSTAND (38$ list). I doubt if you can buy the regular footsand from Cisco, but definitely you can buy the ones that are used to support the 7914s on a 7960.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

NO you are on the wrong track, the part I want is internal to the IP phone, it is what controls the height of the phone on its stand,it has a plastic "spring" which seems to weaken over time and eventually will break

Richard

I dont know if you have found a way to order this part from Cisco or not, but I have found an easy fix. I used a wide rubber band and wrapped it around the assembly a few times and it works like it was meant to be there once I re-assembled the phone.

-Aaron

Replacement parts for 7910 and 7960 IP phones

Aaron, you're a genius.  Works like a charm!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content