cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Repoint CCM to a new AD domain

keithyam
Level 1
Level 1

I have a ccm 3.3.2 currently integrated with a win 2k based active directory. Customer is migrating to a new domain based on Win2003. I have questions for repointing the ccm:

- Has anybody install the plug-in in win 2003 environment ? Any issue with schema update ?

- Do I need to uninstall the current plugin first ? or just rerun the plugin again and select "configure AD server" ?

Keith

2 Replies 2

sbilgi
Level 5
Level 5

For Active Directory installations, the process involves running the Active Directory Plugin on the Call Manager. This will allow the CM to reference the AD. Following configuration of the directory, the system updates the ccndir.ini file which resides in C:\winnt\system32\ccn. This ini file is used by various processes to determine how to locate the LDAP directory.

abdulr
Level 1
Level 1

Keith,

Did you have to re-run the plugin after migrating to AD2003 for call manager to use AD2003 or did it work without re-running the plugin.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: