Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

resetting a meetme

Administrator faces a situation that he knows a meetme is being occupied but does not know who is in it (Pressing Meetme and dialing the number hit fast busy but dialing number alone will bring him into conference) How can he reset this particular meetme without resetting the entire s/w conf server ?

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: resetting a meetme

Is this occuring for all Meet-Me numbers or one specific number. If it is for one specific number , then you could try deleting it and adding it again and then reset the callmanager. This could help

One specfic number only. That's why I want a graceful solution that does not impact other live conferences.

FYI, deleting it and adding it back alone does not reset the meetme. Resetting CM will bring down more service than resetting MOH server.

I'm up to a point to believe such graceful solution does not exist.

I think there are a couple of major issues here. There needs to be a way an "Administrator" can terminate the conference, and there needs to be an option we can turn on, so when all members of the local CCM cluster drop off the call it terminates the call! For example if you have 4 people inside the CCM cluster call in (the first originating) and 3 people from outside on the PSTN call it, if all four people inside disconnect, the 3 people from the outside will still be connected and using your CCM resources.

Views
Helpful
Replies