Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

(RESOLVED) Phone Status in Attendant Console

Some users appear Attendant Console 8.6.1.595 phone state 'Out of Service' (A red icon with a phone and an X). CTI Device is active and distinct models (7942, 7962, 7941). 

Pressing F2 on the extent Attendat Console (alternate numbers Presence tab) displays 'Out of Service', although in the upper pane of this window, the user's extension correctly and the correct state (on-hook, ringing, talking) appears. 

In 'Contact Details' (F12) within the 'Contact Numbers' tab that appears the main extension is correct and is marked 'Use device name'. The device name that appears is also correct. I tried to remove it and put it back but the problem is still happening.

We have made a CTI synchronization between Attendant Console and CUCM. In CUCM we found that the options Related to CTI (Allow Control of device from CTI) are marked. 

Can you help? Thank you very much !!!

4 Replies 4

Richard Simmons
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have this same issue with V9.1.10 - I currently have a TAC case open for this so will let you know what they come back with.

Regards,

Richard

Thanks for your answer. I hope to be resolved soon. I'd appreciate it if you answer the TAC, you notify me.

Thank you!!!

This troubleshotting have been resolved rebooting server. In first place, we try stopping services but the services do not start good, it was frozen.

This troubleshotting have been resolved rebooting server. In first place, we try stopping services but the services do not start good, it was frozen.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: