Views
Helpful
Replies

Restore default Unity Call Handler

mwuest
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Is it possible to restore the call handler to default messages and how I do that.

Thanks for all information

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not sure I understand your question... do you mean you want to configure the opening greeting call handler to have the generic greeting that comes when you first install Unity? Or are you talking about something else?

There's lots of call handlers in Unity and I'm not sure what you mean by "default message" here.

Yes you are right, I mean the opening greeting and the registration greeting for the user, when he call Unity for the first time.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Basically you can import the greetings again if you only want to have the default opening greetings back.

Current changed settings for the Opening Greeting are remaining the same.

Go to the Unity system and logon to System Administrator / Call Handlers / Opening Greeting. (make sure you make a backup of the current greetins if needed - options menu / "copy to file").

Then on the Profile - recorded name go the options menu and select "Paste from file'.

You can browse to the \\servername\drive$\CommServer\Localize\DefaultConfiguration\ENU.

Here you can select: OpeningGreetingVoiceName

(overwrite message at current position - OK)

Do the same with the "Greetings" and import:

OpeningGreetingDay for Standard

OpeningGreetingClosed for Closed.

Hope this helps...

Kind Regards, Julien

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: