cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Retreive future delivery message.

shawn.cardinal
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to find out if Unity (Unifided Messaging) has any future delivery messages waiting to be delivered?

If so is there anyway the message can be recalled before it is delivered?

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you're using Exchange, the message will be in the Outbox of the user who sent the message.

Brandon

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately the message did not appear in my outbox or my sent items.

I am recording the message via the TUI and marking it for future delivery. I would like to able to determine if there are any future delivery messages on the system and recall them before they are delivered.

We are using Unity 4.0(5) with Exchange 2003. I also tested using the TUI, marked the message for future delivery, and the message immediately showed up in my Outbox. Unity is making use of the future delivery functionality in Exchange as opposed to holding the message itself. How do you access your Exchange box? MAPI, POP, HTTP?

Thank you!

I was set up as POP and change the settings to IMAP. I am now able to see the message in my outbox!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: