Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Return Reciepts for 1 user

1 user out of 200 is getting return reciepts. The reciepts are dated Febuary-which is before we took delivery of Unity.<br><br>I checked the registry setting for this and it is 0. I deleted the user from unity and imported her again from exchange. When I did import her I got an error message:<br><br>LBL_SUBADDDISTLISTFAILED<br><br>Any thoughts?<br><br>Thanks again,<br><br>Brent<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Return Reciepts for 1 user

Try adding that user with a subscriber template that does not have any distribution lists in it... there have been bugs in the past where if the user was already in the DL and you added the subscriber to a template that referenced that same DL, it'd throw an error.

that said, I don't think deleting them as a subscriber and adding them back should have any impact at all about read receipts showing up over the phone (which is what I assume is happeneing... you didn't make that clear). If these are NDRs, they will always show up no matter what you do in the registry. If the are read receipts and you have the registry configured to not present reciepts over the phone, that would be very puzzling... that's a system wide setting and there is no property on a subscriber that can over ride it.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies