Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

RightFax Web Access Module - Problem with login in webutil app

Hi,

I am deploying a Rightfax FoIP solution - the product version is 9.3FP2 SR6. I have problem with the web access module which consists in the following:

When I try to log in to the client application(webutil) with 'Use NT Authentication' set I get the following error:

"This web server does not allow authenticated users. The Identity was anonymous. Please contact your administrator to enable NT authentication for this web site."

If I try to enter an existing user on the right fax server(either local user or one, synchronized from AD) the following error occurs: "Passwords do not match or the user account does not exist."

Meanwhile in the webefm application I don't have any troubles to log in using local administrator account created in RightFax.

I followed the instruction described here http://cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/fax_server/93/93ciscofaxinstall.pdf in the section 'Installing the RightFax Web Applications', for enabling Web Access.

Any ideas how to resolve this issue ?

Views
Helpful
Replies