Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Ring Back

I have installed a Call Manager 3.1. The gateway is a VG200 (ios 12.1) with E1. When a person call from PSTN to the VG200, the Auto Attendant ask to dial the extension number or wait to the operator assistant. If I wait for the operator and she transfer me to the extension I want I receive ring back from de extension. But if I dial the extension number, I have no ring back from the extension (if sosomebody answer I can talk, but I do not hear the ring back).

What do you think?

3 REPLIES

Re: Ring Back

Upgrade the IOS on the VG200. We had the same problem until we upgraded. We are currently running 12.2(4)T1.

Steve

Cisco Employee

Upgrading the IOS as suggested by Steve is a good idea. You may also want to check out :

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/788/voip/ringback.html

-Dilip

Steve. Thanks for your help.

Yesterday, I made an upgrade to 12.2.(4)T. But when I tried to make a call from the PSTN to the Call Manager the Auto Attendant did not answer. I hear a tone and, if I dial the extension over this tone I can comunicate and I can talk. I will try to download 12.2.(4)T1. Thanks!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content