Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Ringing 2 seperate lines

Aside from using a hunt group in Auto Attendent, does anybody know a quick way to ring two seperate DID's at the same time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Blue

Re: Ringing 2 seperate lines

What you are looking for is know as a broadcast ring group. CallManager pre 4.0 does not support this. Your only option is to wait to get 4.0 or look into a hunt group xml app from berbee.....my suggestion, wait to obtain CM 4.0.

3 REPLIES
Silver

What do you mean by ring two DIDs at the same time? Do you mean something like a shared line?

In hunt group, one DID rings after the other, they donot ring at the same time. Please give more details what you want to achieve.

The two DID's do not share a common line (ie x4200 & x4201). User 4200 wants line 4201 to also ring when calls come in on 4200.

I have done it in the past by creating a shared line on both devices.

I was just curious if anyone knew a way to make both ring without a shared line.

Thanks

Blue

What you are looking for is know as a broadcast ring group. CallManager pre 4.0 does not support this. Your only option is to wait to get 4.0 or look into a hunt group xml app from berbee.....my suggestion, wait to obtain CM 4.0.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content