cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Route Pattern routing calls to wrong Route List after upgrade to 3.2(2)

ranjanik
Level 1
Level 1

Was wondering if anyone has seen this ... Here is what happens

Certain route patterns are configured to go out of a Route List with Gateway - a remote gateway in Site 1 . This was working fine when the CCM was on version 3.1(2c). After we upgraded the system to 3.2(2) , all calls that match the route patterns that are configured to go out through Site 1 now have started taking the route list that goes through Route list associated to Gateways in Site 2 . We removed the Gateway and added it back and that seemed to fix the problem , but the problem came back again after a week. I tried the same thing again , but it did not work this time.

Has anybody come across . There is a bug that I located as well , but there is no workaround for it ... CSCdy61316 ..

Please let me know ..

Thanks in advance for all your help

Ranjani

4 Replies 4

pmusugu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Ranjani,

I have seen this before. Can you try to delete the Route Lists,Route Group and finally Route Pattern and recreate it back and see if that works.

The bug id CSCdy61316 does not have any workaround as we were not able to reproduce the problem.

Also check out CSCdx37671 if you have more then 64 route patterns.

Deeps

Hi

Thank you . We have more than 366 Patterns configuredin this CallManager. We did not have the problem until the upgrade. Removing and adding the Route List , Route Group and Gateway is the first thing we tried. We did this once 5 weeks ago , immediately after the upgrade , and the problem disapeared, but it reappeared after a week. Now we redid the same thig remove and add the RG, RL and GW and the problem is still there....

Thank you

Ranjani

benng
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Greetings Ranjani,

I took a look at CSCdy61316, it's currently marked unreproduceable. However, looking at the CCM trace attached to the bug, I recognized that it was from a case which I have assisted two weeks ago. Anyway, in that case (D374543), calls went out on the wrong gateway because CM failed to associate all the route patterns with the correct gateway/RL when there are more than 64 route patterns associated with the same gateway/RL. This defect is documented in DDTS CSCdx55723, and fixed in 3.2.2c ES42 or later.

Since the latest CM service pack for 3.2.2 (spG) is only up to ES39, you need to have TAC post ES42 for you.

Please let me know if you have an questions or concerns, before to update this message if the ES does fix the problem. :)

-ben

We experienced a similar problem, ES45 was supplied to us and solved the problem.