I'm currently using Callmanager 3.1(1) and two VG200

(1 live and 1 backup).Everything works fine but i'm

getting a lot of error messages in the Event Viewer

like this.

Unknown_paramname=mediaresourcelistname RL_1

APPID=CiscoCallmanager

CustomerID=CCM1-Globe2 cluster

Node ID=CCM1-GLOBE2

EXPLANATION:an available route could not be found in the indicated route list.

Recommended action:add additional routes in the indicated route list.

I have looked this up and it seems to indicate a network problem but know one is reporting issues with making or receiveing calls.

Any ideas?

8 Replies 8

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In CCMAdmin, go to Route Plan -> Route List. Then click find. Click on RL_1 on the left, and can you see what Route Groups are in the list RL_1?

I have one Route Group calls RG_1 which contains the two VG200 gateways.

It sounds like maybe that message would have shown up if the other 2 gateways were out of channels (or one or both were not registered at the time) and there was nowhere else to route the call.

Have you noticed anything not working?

It's weird as i'm not getting any problems

with outgoing or incoming calls.Could this be a bug

in CM3.1(1) or a problem with the ios on the VG200

It's probably not a bug. In any case, what you should do is enable detailed tracing for CallManager, open a TAC case, and get a CCM trace file from a timestamp where you saw one of the Event Viewer messages.

Have found the problem.In the services parameter there is a flag set to true that causes the callmanager to try another gateway in the route list if it gets a busy signal from the PSTN.So basically everytime the user dialled a number that was engaged it caused an error in the event log.Turned it off and everything ok.Thanks for your help anyway.

can you specify, wich parameter it is? Have the same problem

The parameter is Stoproutingonuserbusy or smoething like that.Have just installed 3.1(2c) but still does

it the same but less.If you look in the release notes there is a bug id.