Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Router Image Supporting SRST and MGCP

I've been told that there are no 3600 router images available that support both SRST and MGCP at the same time. Is this true? If not, what image should be used for the router? It seems like this would be a huge oversite if it is true.

TIA

2 Replies 2

rokibbe
Level 1
Level 1

12.2(7)T is supposed to fix a lot of SRST issues. The problem is, the timeframe on that keeps slipping, anywhere from Mid-February to April. Get on the phone to your Cisco Account team, and let them know that you're needing this. The Account team has procedures for quantifying ($$$) problems, and getting them to the attention of the Enterprise Voice Business Unit who can make changes.

mimckee
Level 1
Level 1

It will be whenever they can get all these new features in to some kind of T train. I do not know what version it will be. It was originally suppose to be 12.2(7)T but I do not think that is the case now. I do not have an exact image name.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: