Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Router to iSDX PABX connectivity

This is probably aimed more at europe and the UK - does anyone have any experience connecting a router to an iSDX PABX and can let me have some pointers/config details?

3 REPLIES

Re: Router to iSDX PABX connectivity

Graeme,

I've done this on many occassions, with success (you'll be glad to hear). iSDXs can be tempermental, but we tend to get there in the end.

Can you forward me details on what you are trying to setup (iSDX PRI, BRI etc) and what you've tried to setup so far.

If you'd prefer to email me direct (stu_cisco@hotmail.com) please do.

Thanks,

Stu

Stu/Colin, David Booth here.

I would also appreciate any tips. I have been given the following design to install - a Realitis ISDX

ver 6.1, into a Multiflex E1(slot 3) BNC interface, BRI S/T interface(v03.A0) on an MC3810 ver 12.1(9)

The controller is up with no alarms detected, but I cannot find any combination of CAS that will even indicate an incoming call with debug. I am also getting about 85 slip secs and 85 errored secs every interval. I have not been able to find any usefull pointers on the Cisco site, so if you get a chance

a few tips would be really useful.

Graeme, I have installed several routers to IsDX exchanges and there are some issues on the software version of the IsDX as well as the router. If you wish to pass on what versions you are using, I will let you know what problems I encountered and how they were resolved.

Views
Helpful
Replies