cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

same phone numbers but with caller id shd be different ???

anilbatra007
Level 1
Level 1

Here is my scenario:

Location A has 1000 to 1999 phone number scheme and same numbering scheme is at location B in same call manager in different partion.I am able to make call among the two partions by way of applying Callin Search Space.Now I want when the call comes from location A to location B ,the caller ID shed be say 55 1XXX and from location B to Location A CLID shd be

66 1XXX whereas if the call is within same location it shd be simply 1XXX

Any idea on this will be highly appreciated.

3 Replies 3

murabi
Level 4
Level 4

This is not possible. Ir would have been possible if it is through through a gateway or an intercluster trunk....but not on the same CCM.

mcnerney
Level 4
Level 4

I think this could be solved with the solution in the conversation titled "Internal extension number mask" last post was on Dec 11. Take a look at the solution that Marc smith posted that he received from TAC to resolve his problem in hidding the phone number on internal IP to IP calls.

ya thanks for your support , I could get it with the help of translation pattern. the solution by Marc is also goodone and works.

thanks for your help !!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: