Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Schedules - Interval

Is it possible to configure the Schedule in the Unity for 15 min interval. I need to create scheduled that plays "Closed" greeting from 04.00 pm. - 07.45 am. The schedule in the Unity only allows me to configure it from 04.00 pm. - 7.30 or 8.00 am. (using 30 minutes steps.)

thanks in advance

Vidir

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can't make the SA offer this but I added a function to the Audio Text Manager application that allows 15 minute schedules. You can get the latest version on it's home page here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/APP_AudioTextManager.htm

There's a couple of things to note here, though. You have to be running 3.1(3) or better to use ATM on your system. To get the schedules option you need to run ATM with the "/schedules" command line parameter, it's not exposed by default. Finally, and most importantly, if you edit a schedule you've added 15 minute intervals to in the SA it'll force everything to 30 minute boundaries again so be careful.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can't make the SA offer this but I added a function to the Audio Text Manager application that allows 15 minute schedules. You can get the latest version on it's home page here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/APP_AudioTextManager.htm

There's a couple of things to note here, though. You have to be running 3.1(3) or better to use ATM on your system. To get the schedules option you need to run ATM with the "/schedules" command line parameter, it's not exposed by default. Finally, and most importantly, if you edit a schedule you've added 15 minute intervals to in the SA it'll force everything to 30 minute boundaries again so be careful.

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately I am using Unity 2.4.6 But i have 4.0 in a Pilot testing so the Audio Text Manager will be very useful there.

Vidir

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: