Views
Helpful
Replies

Screening Indicator "User Provided, not screened"

m.rueger
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

We have a Problem with our VoIP-System, witch is connected to a Siemens-Centrex-PBX.

We have also a Connection to E-Plus, the German GSM-Network.

So if a Mobile-User called a User in the VoIP-System, the Number of the Connection between E-Plus and the Centrex will be displayed.

Bearer Capability i = 0x8090A3

Channel ID i = 0xA9839C

Facility i = 0x88A10C0202E2550201013003810113

Unknown Service Discriminator

Calling Party Number i = 'A', 0x80, '871222', Plan:ISDN, Type:Subscriber(local)

Calling Party Number i = 0x0183, '00441361453840', Plan:ISDN, Type:Unknown

Called Party Number i = 0x81, '1512', Plan:ISDN, Type:Unknown

High Layer Compat i = 0x9181

Two Calling Party Numbers will be transmitted. The first is the right Mobile-Number, the second is the Number of the Connection (an this will be displayed).

The People who manage the PBY-System told me this is correct, but I have to match the "User Provided" Number (the first).

Indicator 0x80 mean Screening Indicator "User Provided, not screened"

Indicator 0x83 (second Byte from "0x0183) mean Screening Indicator "Network provided, verified and passed"

Have you any idea`s? How can I tell the Gateway, display the User Provided Number?

Gateway is a 2620, running Version 12.2(2)T, H.323

vy Markus

1 Reply 1

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since there has been no response to your post, it appears to be either too complex or too rare an issue for other forum members to assist you. If you don't get a suitable response to your post, you may wish to review our resources at the online Technical Assistance Center (http://www.cisco.com/tac) or speak with a TAC engineer. You can open a TAC case online at http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: