I use Unity and some call handlers to create a conference centre with ID codes. The meetme is initiated from an internal device as normal, but instead of dialling the meetme, internal and external participants call a number that is routed to unity. Unity then does a name announce into the conference. Email me for details if you like,
Looks like there's a lot of candidate for this. I can help you with this. Please rate the post if you find it helpful.
Lets work in CallManager first:-
1)Create a partition called MeetMe
2)Then create a MeetMe pattern. Suppose I want one MeetMe number. I will create a pattern like 4000, and assign it to the MeetMe partition.
3) Create a Calling Search Space, maybe Dallas_MeetMe, and have the MeetMe partition and other necessary partitions selected.
4) Assign the Dallas_MeetMe partition to any phone from which you want to start a MeetMe conference. In my case it is DN 3001.
5) Create a dummy 7960 phone and assign the line 1 number 4100. The number is the one that normal user will dial to access the MeetMe conference. Have the number FORWARD ALL to voicemail pilot.
6) Also, make sure that the voicemail ports also belong to such a Calling search space that has the MeetMe partition selected.
Now lets go to Unity:-
7) Create a Call handler called MeetMe4000, and assign it a owner. DONOT specify extension. Schedule should be AllHours-AllDays
8) In Call Transfer page, for Standard, select "Yes, ring a subscriber at this extension" and specify extension number of the MeetMe number, ie, 4000
9) Select Transfer Type "Supervise transfer".
10) In "Gather caller information", check "Confirm" and "Ask caller's name". Save IT.
11) Go to Call Routing and click "Forwarded Calls". Add a new rule, called MeetMe4100. For "Forwarding Station" specify 4100.
In "Send call to" drop-down, select Call handler, and select the MeetMe4000 call handler, and "Attempt transfer for". Save It.
This way the priviledge phone can create a MeetMe conference by pressing MeetMe, then dial 4000. The other participants have to dial 4100, and will be asked to say their name. This name will be prompted by Unity to the conference participant and to accept the new caller anyone have to press 1.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
[toc:faq]CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers
and partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to
properly assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue
without involving TAC. This document discusse...