Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Send outgoing number - Cisco 2851 + CUCM

Hi,

I'm stuck in the following situation:

customer has a number range with DID: 9 241 xx xx

general number is 9 241 10 00

a customer here in Belgium wants to forward all incoming calls on a certain DN(1087) to a number in Luxemburg (international).

So I've set this up on the CUCM and it works.

What is my problem? well, when the call arrives in Luxemburg, the calling number shown on the phone there is the 'general' number of the customer instead of the dn 1087...

i did a test by forwarding the call on 1087 to a belgian number (fixed and mobile) and the I get to see 9 241 10 87 as calling number. when changing back to the international number, I see 9 241 10 00 on the foreign phone.

i've also tested with an international number in spain (to rule out an international carrier issue) but the problem is the same.

i guess I need to modify something on my voice gateway?

thanks for your help!

in attachment, the config of the gateway (vg.txt) and the debug info of the dial peers when calling from 056234600 to 092411087 (putty2.log)

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Run a debug on the GW from which the call is coming out in Lux, see the SETUP message, if the calling number is what you expect but you still see main DN on phones it's something you'll need to discuss with telco.

If you see the setup with the main DN as calling number then this has to do with your CUCM config.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

problem solved, was an issue in the gateway config

Views
Helpful