Cisco Support Community
Community Member

sentinel driver

unity 3.1(5) via patch fr 3.1(3)...have had many an issue today with cust act directory, but are finally good to go and as soon as i start my unity install i get the sentinel error 1603...ok, so being the studious answermonkey turned netpro fan that i am, i get advice fr prev posts...unfortuntaly, even after removing stinkin usb dongle, removing any annotations to anything usb - including wiping the registry - and attempting reinstall from disk one, still not luck...funny thing is when i attempt to install from cd i get an error msg saying it cant contact network location 'c:\documents and settings\my pictures'

10 bucks to the first person who can accurately describe to me why o why this stinkin little program needs access to the my pictures folder!!!

bueller, bueller....anyone????!!!!!

i hate the thought of having to open a tac case all over a stinkin usb dongle even before i load unity!!!!

Cisco Employee

Re: sentinel driver

hmmm... searching around in the emailer archives I don't find a heck of a lot more than you found out here on the forum. What platform is this anyway?

The only thing I can suggest is maybe to truck out to Sential's site and try installing the latest key driver to see if that gets around the problem:

No idea what that references to the "my pictures" directory is all about - very odd...

CreatePlease to create content