cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Serviceability AXL --> Any examples

nathan.a.reeves
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone working with the Servicability SOAP interface on CCM 4? Anyone got any examples that are available to share.

Wanted to try and construct a status page of channels in use / out of service / idle for a MGCP BRI gateway. I can see all the details in perfmon, but wanted to get the same in a web page through asp or php.

TIA

Nathan

3 Replies 3

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

I don't have any examples but have you checked the AXL Serviceability developer's guide? It contains a few samples.

I'd taken a look but it the examples weren't as self explanatory as the ones in other docs (AXL Guide etc). Noticed the CCM 5 Serviceability guide has alot more full featured examples, but have to account for the changes in functionality between releases.

I've also been taking a look at the way that RTMT interfaces with the call managers to try and utilise the same comms path. Seems like a way of doing it for now (on CCM 4.X anyway).

Not having the wsdl file for the risport stuff will make working with the soap interface painful as well.

Thanks for the reply.

You may want to take a look here:

I am just trying to write a little tutorial

about SOAP and CCM.

If it does not help you, just let me know.

http://217.160.20.196/nose/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=2&id=7&Itemid=18

greetz Joerg Wiesmann

P.S. its based on JAVA.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: