Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Services do not appear when "services" is pressed.

Hello,

I have reboot my 2950 switch, but after the extension mobility service didn't appear when i press the "services" button. I have reseted these phones and the device pool, but the problem persist.

Please if someone know the reason of this problem.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Services do not appear when "services" is pressed.

Hi,

Could you please tell us which error u get when u press the service button?

If you are getting "Host Not Found"

Press settings-> network config-> type 29 and see if u get the correct service address, it should be something like:

http://IP/CCMCIP/getservicesmenu.asp

(Check Enterprise parameter if u get a wrong adress on you phone)

If that doesnt help; unassociate the users, delete and recreate the device profiles and reassociate them.

Karzazi

Rate all helpful posts

Gold

Hi,

Check if the services URL, set up in CallManager, has the computer name or IP address. If you are refering the services URL by name instead of IP Address check if your IP phones have set up DNS servers and if that DNS servers can resolve the name.

You can change, too, the service URL name by the IP Address.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Gold

Hi,

Check if the services URL, set up in CallManager, has the computer name or IP address. If you are refering the services URL by name instead of IP Address check if your IP phones have set up DNS servers and if that DNS servers can resolve the name.

You can change, too, the service URL name by the IP Address.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi,

I have the same problem, although intermittently. When i press the services button, the extension mobility service doesn't appear, although other services do. No error messages are displayed either. We're running a 4.1(3)sr3a. The current workaround is to restart the tomcat service.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content