cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting Rights and Permissions Unity 4.0 w/ICS7750

dhighlan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I see in the Doc. that if you are using Ex2000, the account that owns Cisco Unity message store services cannot be a member of the Domain Admins group or an Ex2000 Administrator. So one can select another account listed in Look in:

I've tried most other options listed and cannot get past p/w. Is this p/w tied to a previous account? Any direction would be appreciated.

for Install and Directory I used "administrator" as the user.

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not entirely sure I understand your problem here...

You've selected another domain account to use for your messaging rights account and what, exactly, is failing? If it's asking you to provide a password it's verifying with AD that the password you entered is the one associated with that object - if the PW is not accepted it's AD telling us you entered a PW that did not match, not us verifying it (we couldn't do that even if we wanted to).

Or am I not understanding your problem?

I believe I've got now...apparently I needed to use the same account info as I did for Exchange.

Much appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: