Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Setting up Multilevel admin acces

I was trying to setup the multilevel access in ccm 4.1.3. I have enabled the multilevel admin enterprise parameter as YES and changed the admin password. Now I a not able to login back into the call manager. I have already restarted the web browser as well as I have restarted the ccm server also.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bronze

Re: Setting up Multilevel admin acces

After enabling multilevel admin the administrator account is changed to "ccmadministrator" with the password you provided during setup of multilevel admin. Maybe you are still trying to use "administrator"?

2 REPLIES

Have you configured th administrator user for MLA ?

In any case i suggest you to perform that direcly from DC Directory admin and assign into the MLA fields the administrator username and password.

Bronze

After enabling multilevel admin the administrator account is changed to "ccmadministrator" with the password you provided during setup of multilevel admin. Maybe you are still trying to use "administrator"?

Views
Helpful
Replies