Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Setting up voice mail - prompts

When setting up voice mail, the attendant's prompts for passwords or other input does not allow enough time to input response. The message repeats itself after say 1 second then prompts again. Not enough time is being allowed to say put in my password before it hangs up.

Please help

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Setting up voice mail - prompts

First, which version of Unity are you working with?

second, I'm not sure I understand the problem... you can enter your password any time during the prompt and it should interrupt the prompt and we'll wait for more input up to the max input delay time - I'm unclear what it is you're looking to change here.

If you're entering digits and the prompt isn't stopping it's probably a DTMF pass through issue of some sort - but this would be affecting more than just subscriber sign in - you wouldn't be able to naviate around the auto attendant or address messages or the like...

Re: Setting up voice mail - prompts

Sorry about not being clear. We are running v3.1.

From what you posted it looks like I may be trying to increase the max input-delay time. when the user is prompted to either input their password or extension, if the user hasn't input anything, the system prompts again. The time between the prompts is very short (the max input-delay time) and I would like to increase that.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content