cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Share CCM among custumers ?

sofia
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone experienced customers who wants to share the CCM with others (without adding another server or create partitions, the issue here is security ).

If... how did you solv it?

2 Replies 2

fmeetz
Level 4
Level 4

Maybe I could help but I don’t understand the topology or design. Is it a service provider wanting to do this? Might just want to get your Cisco design engineer to look at this one.

I've been through a similar scenario with Cisco, and the answer I got was that it is not possible to do this, although a service provider version of CCM was being considered for later this year.

We did, however, come up with a cheat that _might_ work and give similar functionality, but at the expense of invalidating support contracts .... whether it would work for you would depend on the detail of the requirement. The original post said the requirement was for "security", rather than dial-plan partitioning etc. Does that mean that the end-customer would have access to the database and the CCMAdmin pages, and the requirement is to segregate customers within the database so they can only see / change their own settings? That would be a tall order, considering how many server-wide parameters can be changed via CCMAdmin, surely?

Andy