Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

Shared Lines and CFAll

Hi

4.1.3sr2 - 2 phones with 1 primary line (nonshared) and 6 multiple line shared. For example each phone has:

2700 is cfb and cfna to next line which is 2701 which also does a cfb/cfna to next line 2702 and so on.

If I press the cfall to say my VM, will it cfall on on my primary line or can I set it to cfall on 2700 and all the other numbers 2700 thru 2706?

Thanks

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Shared Lines and CFAll

The CFwdALL button on the phone will only forward the primary line, in this case 2700. If you want to forward the other lines, you have to go associate the device to a user, and go to the user's ccmuser page to foward the numbers to voicemail.

Hello,

If anyone at Cisco reads these posts, then they should look at changing the CFWDALL options from within the phone. While most users have a PC to make these changes, many users do not. Also, having to use a Web page to change CFWDALL attributes is a bit of a pain.

What I would like to see is the user can select a line, then press CFWDALL and then forward that line, directly from the phone.

Thanks.

I strongly recommend you to contact your Cisco Account Team. They have access to a tool called "Product Enhancement Request" (PER) tool. With this tool they can submit a "PER" on your behalf with a business case behind it.

//Jorge

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content