Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

short time call

HI,

I use two Gateway, one is VG200, another is AS5300. They work as P2P, but i get many short time call at PSTN billing. the time is short than 10 secs, why this happen?

Thanks

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: short time call

I am not sure what you problem is. Are you saying that you get a call that last 10 seconds and your billing software is recording it as a call or is your billing software not recording it as a call? Can you elaborate on what your problem is a little more?

-Mckee

My PBX billing software recorded many calls less than 10 seconds, i think these calls is maked ,but not connected. Because 2% calls at my recording is short calls, this is not normal. I want to know what make this happen.

The vg200 ios image is the problem.

I had used the exact vg in 3 locations but in one of them every outbound call lasted 9 secs.

In the other 2 location it was working properly.

I asked details from my PTT for what kind of isdn switches were behind all 3 locations and they were exactly the same!!!

Final try with vg200-i6s-mz.121-5.T9.bin I think worked!!

So try changing your IOS

Hope it helps

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.