cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

show ccm-manager shows "down"

mlucas1911
Level 4
Level 4

On my 2801 running MGCP, when I do a "Show ccm-manager", it shows "down" for Primary and Secondary call-agents. However, when I look in CAllManager it shows the gateway registered. Inbound and outbound calls fail. I've tried no MGCP/MGCP, I tried to start from scratch with MGCP commands and nothing works. This VG has been working for months without issue until this morning. The PRI is still connected and the "D" channel is established.

4 Replies 4

mlucas1911
Level 4
Level 4

I forgot some important info here.

2801 running 12.3(8)T6

CallManager ver. 4.02(a)

Try doing the sh ccm command again to get the config download count, and then do a 'ccm config check reset' to force it to sync up with the callmanager again, and the check the sh ccm again to see the request count increment, and if it is successful or not. Then see if things improve..

Mary Beth

Thanks Mary Beth. I didn't try the 'ccm config check reset' command but I did get it to work by copying the hostname from IOS and pasting it into callmanager as the domain name. Apparently that name somehow became mismatched in SQL. As soon as I did that it synched. Now I also did a reset from the gateway config page so that might have done something. However, I've had trouble in the past with hostanme mismatches.

Thanks for the response!!

Mike

Yeah, hostname mismatches are a big problem, but it is a little unsettling that it can happen after it has been working all that time! You should see evidence of that in the event log, if you think to check it, something trying to register with an invalid name. Glad you got it straightened out, and now we have one more thing to watch out for..

Mary Beth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: