cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Show incoming call to hunt group

primusone
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to know if is possible to show to all members of a group, an incoming call to one (member) of them.

This would be a nice feature, as we would only capture the call if the source number was known, without having to go and see it on the called phone.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

anup.anand
Level 5
Level 5

Are you talking about the attendant console hunt group? If yes, then you can do this by using the broadcast hunting feature. What it does is, all calls to the hunt pilot will be placed in queue and will be displayed in the Broadcast calls window within the Attendant Console. All uses can see the calling number of calls in queue and pick and chose the calls they want to answer.

Check this link for more details

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/sys_ad/4_1_3/ccmfeat/fsccmac.htm#wp1144539

Regards,

Anup

Hello!

Thanks for your answer, but what I really mean is:

if someone calls to me, all my group colleagues will see who is calling (CLI of the caller), and to who the call is e.g.:

From the phone screen (of all group members) it would appear something like:

*-------------------------------

To: Primusone

Capture?

*--------------------------------

But only my phone would ring.

Is it possible?

Thanks again!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: