Views
Helpful
Replies

simple tcl script in cucme

zdravkonikolov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need a simple TCL script, that picks up the phone, plays a greeting message and then does DID further in without caller intervention. Currently I have 2811 with a BRI, the local telco sends only the last two digits that are a direct match to the extensions of the IP phones and I do DID.

I analyzed b-acd-aa script, that is shipped with the CME, but in fact I do not need such a complex state machine with digit collection, hunt groups, etc.

(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/bacd/configuration/guide/cme40tcl.html)

I believe I need something like:

application

service foo flash:foo.tcl

param welcome-prompt foo.au

dial-peer voice 10 pots

service foo

port 0/2/0

incoming called [0-1].

direct-inward-dial

Please advise wether to build a new TCL script, or to try to provide all the necessary parameters to the existing scripts and try to make them work for what I need (e.g. drop-through, etc.)

Any comments are welcome!

Zzzz.

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can use b-acd/aa in drop-through mode.

if you are interested in acquirinf a num2name script that does it and much more, you can contact me at the address present in my profile.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: