Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

SIP Gateway Registration

Hi.

I'm working with SIP protocol on a 2600 Gateway. I'm trying to register the gateway in a Cisco Proxy Server but i can't make it work. I downloaded a pdf document ("Configuring Sessions Initiation Protocol for Voice over IP"), and follow all the intructions to configure the Gatewaye and work with SIP, but i'm not able to see any registration message coming out from the 2600 Gateway. Is this behavior normal??? Beside if i want to register in a REGISTRAR SERVER how can i set the username and password??

Also i have a SIP user agent client succesfully registered in the CiscoProxy Server, and when i make a call from the 2600 to the endpoint it works perfectly, but when i´m trying to call from the endpoint to the 2600 the Proxy Server can't make the call because don't have the 2600 registered and can find the "path" to it.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance..

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: SIP Gateway Registration

I would only check if the IOS running on your gateway supports SIP. You may want to use the Software Advisor or the Feature navigator tool for this

Views
Helpful
Replies