Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SIP licensing in CCME v4.0

How does the SIP licensing work in CCME v4.0? If it is FL-CCME-36, does it mean it can support up to 36 ip phones. Let's say 20 phones with SCCP and 16 with SIP. Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES

Re: SIP licensing in CCME v4.0

I think the feature license still remains the same (you have to get that regardless). You would still have to buy

20 of the SW-CCME-UL-7960 (say if you are using 20 7960s)

16 of the SW-CCME-UL-3PTYM= (third party multi line phone license). This license costs 150 a pop!!

This information is from the pricing list, but you may want to confirm this with Cisco presales or your account team.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Thanks. Sankar.

We are planning to run 20x Cisco 7960G phones for now. 15 will be configured with SCCP and 5 are configured with SIP. Will plan to add third-party SIP phones in future. I guess SW-CCME-UL-7960 will be applied on Cisco phones regardless of running SCCP or SIP. Unless we are running third-party SIP phones, then will be $150 per SW-CCME-UL-3PTYM= license. Is this the case? Thanks.

I would believe so. I think you need the 3PTY license only if using non-Cisco phones. I would still confirm this with the Cisco channel.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content