I've got a problem language settings using a CME 3.3 system with phone types 7912,7920,7940,7960.
I configured locale settings to german and 7912 as well as 7920 phones show the correct softkeys and menu entries, but on the 7940/60 phones the softkeys are still in english. when I enter the phone menu (e.g. directory) I see a language mixture: received calls, placed calls, ... are in english, the entry local directory is in german ("Lokales Verzeichnis").
I checked the tftp bindings:
tftp-server system:/its/SEPDEFAULT.cnf alias SEPDefault.cnf
tftp-server system:/its/XMLDefault.cnf.xml alias XMLDefault.cnf.xml
tftp-server system:/its/XMLDefault7960.cnf.xml alias SEP0015C65A450F.cnf.xml
tftp-server system:/its/XMLDefault7960.cnf.xml alias SEP0015F92ED129.cnf.xml
tftp-server system:/its/germany/7960-tones.xml alias Germany/7960-tones.xml
tftp-server system:/its/germany/7960-font.xml alias German_Germany/7960-font.xml
tftp-server system:/its/germany/7960-dictionary.xml alias German_Germany/7960-dictionary.xml
tftp-server system:/its/germany/7905-dictionary.xml alias German_Germany/7905-dictionary.xml
tftp-server system:/its/germany/7960-kate.xml alias German_Germany/7960-kate.xml
tftp-server system:/its/germany/7960-kate.xml alias German_Germany/7905-kate.xml
tftp-server system:/its/germany/SCCP-dictionary.xml alias German_Germany/SCCP-dictionary.xml
tftp-server system:/its/XMLDefault7912.cnf.xml alias SEP0015C66C148D.cnf.xml
tftp-server system:/its/XMLDefault7920.cnf.xml alias SEP00131A4C2BB2.cnf.xml
tftp-server system:/its/XMLDefault7920.cnf.xml alias SEP00131A4C2BB7.cnf.xml
I debugged the ephone registration process, no error messages.
but when I take a look at the phone status messages, there is an entry "file not found" - no further explanations.
what file could be missing and where can I get it from :)?
A couple of things must be checked, first using the debug ephone detail mac H.H.H.H and the debug tftp packets commands prior to resetting the 7960/7940 phone, verify the phone load they are trying to upload and if this file is the one you are using in the load command under the telephony-service mode.
Another thing you must check is the compatibility between your IOS and the CME version you have riunning. Check this link for this,
IntroductionCUCM Routing RulesDial String implementation PolicyCUCM Routing LogicSIP URI Call Routing Analysis+++ Case Study: 1 ++++++ Case Study: 2 +++Conclusion
Over the last few months, I have had the privilege of working on SI...
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...