cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Softphone and TAPI

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Is it possible to configure the Softphone to appear as a TAPI device so that any TAPI compliant device can use this resource for dialing.<br><br>

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Softphone uses Cisco TSP. Any third party application(TAPI application) can use the Cisco TSP.

-Pritish

Not applicable

I'm trying to integrate Goldmine to dial using a TAPI device. The only TAPI device listed in Goldmine is my 56K modem. How can I register the Cisco TAPI to appear as an option under TAPI devices in Windows so I can choose Cisco TAPIinstead of my 56k modem ?

Thanks

Greg

Greg -

I've been trying to accomplish the same thing - unfortuantely, Goldmine does not support anything other than a TAPI modem (which of course nobody uses) The best thing I can suggest is to contact Frontrange support and ask about the TAPI support for other devices - I spoke with them last week and they are trying to get the developers to add the support to the software, but until they get enough user requests, they won't do it.

If you have found a work around, I would love to know.

thanks!

Gerri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: