I've been getting this error a lot lately when I try to select my lines after the softphone starts for the first time. It usually happens when I select my CTI line. I get a "Could not open address" error. Any idea what causes this error. I'm trying to run the phone over VPN and it will work most the time after I restart the Soft Phone a couple of times.
In order to get softphone to work properly when using nat and utilizing the vpn client software additionally, make sure that you have configured the vpn ip address instead of the configured network adapter ip address under the "network audio settings".
1) Open settings for the Softphoneo get there.
2) Select Audio Settings.
3) Select Network Audio Settings.
4) If you are using automatic selection checked, then make sure that you have the Correct IP Address that you got from VPN
5) If you are using selcect address, then make sure that you are using the IP Address that you got from VPN.
6) Or use the specify address and enter the IP Address that you got from VPN.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: email@example.com Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...